Re: Comments on draft-allman-dkim-base-00.txt

2005-08-01 01:00:12

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ned Freed" <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com>
To: "EKR" <ekr(_at_)networkresonance(_dot_)com>

Well, it isn't like we're unfamiliar with the threat, attacks, and
solution
space. This is more a matter of documenting what we know than an
exploration of
new territory that is bound to lead to surprising results.

I will have to agree with EKR.  It is not apparent to me all the issues have
been worked out with DKIM.

If you look at the DKIM algorithm it is way too relaxed to have an
significant effective impact of protecting against phishing or spoofing.

http://www.santronics.com