bof scribe and jabber scribes will be solicited

2005-08-01 02:21:42

Folks,

We will need a "formal" scribe for the MASS BOF and we will need real-time
jabber session scribes.  It would be great to have some folks volunteer
immediately at the start of the session, rather than our having to go through
the usual pleading.

Note that double-teaming is entirely legal.  Folks often trade-off duties, due
to exhaustion, needing to go up to the microphone, or whatever.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking