Re: bounce, mta, & mua (was Re: sieve draft)

1997-11-20 05:33:48
Tim Showalter wrote:

Sure.  What would be more appropriate?  If you're going to refuse messages,
then you're really going to refuse messages.  If you don't want to refuse
messages, don't refuse messages.  What's the problem?

You're right, I'll take that back.

What you're saying is that if A sends B a mesasge, and B sets up his mailer
to reject A's messages, and A sets up his mailer to reject B's rejects, that
A is likely to keep sending mail to B in the hopes that his mailer will
somehow change its behavior.  I think this is absurd.

It is. I'm sorry, it has been a bad day. I redraw.

--
Hälsningar/Regards

Tomas Fasth <tomas(_dot_)fasth(_at_)twinspot(_dot_)net>
Tel: +46-13-218-181 Cel: +46-708-870-957 Fax: +46-708-870-258
EuroNetics Operation, Mjärdevi Science Park, 58330 Linköping, Sweden
(TwinSpot Network is a subsidiary of EuroNetics Operation)