multiple argument exists

1998-02-02 14:28:01
Alexey Melnikov pointed out to me that there's a bug in the draft.  I
claimed that

           exists ("From", "To", "Cc")
is the same as
           header ("From", "To", "Cc") contains ""

but in the text, I say that *all* headers must exist for exists to be true;
the header test is true of any one of them is there.

I suggest that the second behavior is more useful, and I want to change the
draft to say so.  At least, the second behavior is more consistant.

Is this okay?

(On an unrelated note, Rob says [] for stringlists, so I'll change the
draft there, too.)

--
                                          Tim Showalter
tjs+(_at_)andrew(_dot_)cmu(_dot_)edu