Re: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01

2000-09-12 18:30:08

Randall Gellens wrote:

I think it's useful.  You also bring up a good point, which is that
if a Sieve implementation supports userdetail, the ":user" portion
of an address does *not* include the detail.

So, you think that I should continue work on the draft?

Are you suggesting that the capability should be userdetail instead of
subaddress?  I really don't like subaddress and have been searching for
something better.

Do you have any problems with :user and :detail as the optional
arguments?  Suggestions for something better?

Any suggested text for discussing different user/detail separators?

Thanks,
Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127