Re: envelope test syntax?

2004-05-11 21:30:37

Hi ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com,

--On Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:01 PM -0700 ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com
wrote:

OTOH perhaps I am missing the point :-)

Me too, perhaps...

It turns out that I fooled myself into believing the SIEVE implementation I am using was treating the tagged arguments as order dependent in envelope. In actual fact there is a configuration issue with the local mailer that means envelope is getting the local part of the actual RCPT TO's and not the domain and as a result the test is failing.

That said, I have wondered for a while whether it would not be better to have a formal ABNF syntax for the commands and tests. Would that actually be possible or useful?

--
Cyrus Daboo