Re: envelope test syntax?

2004-05-12 09:37:22

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 12:30:38AM -0400, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
Hi ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com,

--On Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:01 PM -0700
ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

OTOH perhaps I am missing the point :-)

Me too, perhaps...

It turns out that I fooled myself into believing the SIEVE implementation I
am using was treating the tagged arguments as order dependent in envelope.
In actual fact there is a configuration issue with the local mailer that
means envelope is getting the local part of the actual RCPT TO's and not
the domain and as a result the test is failing.

BTW I sent you an entry the other day for the 'sieve implementations'
page, in response to your note to the list.  Not trying to nag, but
I'm wondering if the message got to you.  OK, maybe I'm trying to nag.

mm