Re: Draft of sieve WG charter

2004-09-22 09:40:53

Hi ned,

--On Tuesday, September 21, 2004 4:37 PM -0700
ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

Sorry for the delay in getting this out. Hopefully better late than never.

Comments, of course, are strongly encouraged.

Thanks for putting this together. Apart from the issues Kjetil pointed out, the only thing I would suggest is pushing back the 3028bis milestones by one month to give us a bit more time to trawl through the archives for bugs/issues and convert the original source to XML or whatever. Also, the ADs have said they would much rather have conservative milestones that are met, rather than aggressive ones that aren't met - however I think the milestones on the new extensions look OK.

One more thing - there are no milestones for the updates to existing extensions covered by action item (2). I suggest we add those and have them trail the 3028bis milestones by a month.

--
Cyrus Daboo