Re: Sieve-Notify and potential associative arrays.

2005-02-02 15:46:46

I wonder if it would make sense for us to add associative arrays containing
entries of specific interest to the sieve script author.  So for example a
$HEADERS array which contained all the header values.  So suppose my headers
were:

I'm a fan of associative arrays, having first used them in the Sail quite some
time ago. (Anyone else remember Sail?) However, I have to say I think
associative arrays would be serious overkill for sieve. Yes, I realize they're
powerful, but they introduce significant language and implementation
complexity.

                                Ned