Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-01.txt

2005-04-07 09:41:35

ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com writes:
I believe there was a time when we didn't want to refer to variables in the vacation draft bevcause it was assumed variables would take much longer to complete. That's no longer true - variables is in last call while we're still fine tuning vacation. So how about simply referring to the variables document and say that any hash SHOULD cover the unexpanded :subject and reason arguments?

Sound good, but since everyone else is being pedantic I get to go too. Does the unexpanded subject strip Re:, or will I get another vacation message if I reply to the first vacation message?

Arnt