Re: The last remaining issue in the Sieve variables draft

2005-04-25 03:33:22

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 10:39 +0200, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
Yes - I think that variables linked to bodypart numbers are likely to be
magic in one way or another. Going from "variable name is illegal" to
"variable name is magic" is easier than from "variable name is a
regular variable" to "is magic", since the former cannot change the
meaning of an existing valid sieve script.

Kjetil posted an example of such magic yesterday.

I added wording which makes references to unknown namespaces a syntax
error yesterday.  is that sufficient for you?
--
Kjetil T.