Re: vacation and envelope-to: another try

2005-05-04 04:02:34

ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com writes:
I have no problem calling out that the current envelope recipient address as an additional source of information for this check. I'll add text to this effect to the revision.

Make sure to define "current envelope recipient address" as the address _after_ alias resolution at the final destination, ie. not the address seen in the SMTP conversation. Otherwise mail to team(_at_)example(_dot_)com would likely trigger vacation responses from all absent team members.

Arnt