Re: Collected comments for draft-ietf-sieve-body-00.txt

2005-05-09 22:37:08

"Mark E. Mallett" <mem(_at_)mv(_dot_)mv(_dot_)com> writes:
On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 06:27:14PM -0700, Philip Guenther wrote:
Yeah.  To clarify, I've replaced the second/last sentence of that
paragraph with:
     All MIME parts with matching types are searched for the key
     strings.

That doesn't actually do the clarification, though.  The question was
whether the search result is the OR of all the tests, or the AND of all
the tests.  That is, does a match in just one of the candidate parts
satisfy the test, or does the match have to appear in *all* of the
candidate parts.

Ah, I understand now.  I'll add "The test returns true if any
combination of searched MIME part and key-list argument match."

Philip Guenther