Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sieve-variables-04.txt

2005-07-23 20:34:54

Ned Freed <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> writes:
I prefer to have the draft name and date in there, so the ones I have
look like this:

  [I-D.ietf-sieve-3028bis]
             Philip, P. and T. Tim, "Sieve: An Email Filtering
             Language", draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-04 (work in progress),
             July 2005, <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
             draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-04.txt>.

Umm, please make that:
   [I-D.ietf-sieve-3028bis]
              Guenther, P. and T. Showalter, "Sieve: An Email Filtering
              Language", draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-04 (work in progress),
              July 2005, <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
              draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-04.txt>.

Sorry about that; pure carelesness on my part. Fixed now.

As for the XML, the surname attribute should have the author's family
name, not his or her personal (given) name.  I would assume that the
fullname attribute should contain both personal and family name, in
whatever order is appropriate for the author's culture, but that's just
a guess.

That's correct.

                                Ned