Re: sieve/managesieve/time and ACL

2006-05-12 08:32:57

Hi Ned,

--On May 12, 2006 7:57:53 AM -0700 Ned Freed
<ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> wrote:

What should happen when a message arrives and the script wants to
fileinto? I can't find any mention at all of access control in 3028bis,
far less of access control which changes after the sieve is blessed by
managesieve.

We handle this case essentially by converting the fileinto into a keep.
I don't thinking requiring such behavior is a good idea, however, we might
want to point out the issue and suggest this as one way to deal with it.

That was better than simply treating the fileinto as a run time error and doing an implicit keep?

--
Cyrus Daboo