sieve/managesieve/time and ACL

2006-05-12 07:46:57

Hi,

suppose I upload a script to the server using managesieve. A perfectly fine script which contain only a fileinto command for the mailbox /mumble/stumble. The next day, someone who doesn't like me changes the ACL on /mumble/stumble such that I no longer have the right to insert messages into it.

What should happen when a message arrives and the script wants to fileinto? I can't find any mention at all of access control in 3028bis, far less of access control which changes after the sieve is blessed by managesieve.

Arnt