Re: Include 04 export/import

2006-06-14 16:37:04

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006, Kjetil Torgrim Homme
<kjetilho(_at_)ifi(_dot_)uio(_dot_)no> said:

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 23:13 +0000, Aaron Stone wrote:
Would a read-only modified be useful here? For example:

    export :readonly "testvar"

if the exporting script worries about this, it can make a copy in an
unexported variable.

Heh, duh.

Also, would you still want to consider it an error to import a variable
that was not already exported?

yes.

Ok, I can roll with that. Looking forward to hearing Cyrus' remarks on our
remarks :-) I'm glad to see the include draft revived!

Aaron