Re: Include 04 export/import

2006-06-14 18:46:26

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 20:32 -0400, Cyrus Daboo wrote:

OK, that makes sense and I will update the draft accordingly. However, one
questions: what should happen if an "export" command references a variable
not defined in the remainder of the script? I don't think I called out that
case explicitly. Should that be an error, or should it be allowed?

I don't see why should this be a problem. I definitely would not want to
have code in my implementation that goes through a script to see if
exported variables are ever set or used. Too much hassle for no gain.

Aaron