Re: Future directions for the ManageSieve draft

2006-12-05 12:18:24

On Tue, Dec 5, 2006, Alexey Melnikov
<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> said:

Aaron Stone wrote:

The only things on my mind are how to specify scripts for IMAP actions and
for MTA/MDA actions. Given the discussion on the recent thread about
multiscript, there are a lot of multiscript implementations! I would
certainly prefer to manage my multiscripts via ManageSieve.
[snip]
Is this something we might want to tackle in the base document by adding
the option for arguments following script names in relevant actions?

I am not entirely sure what you recommend. Can you give an example?

I'll get back to you on this. I need to find some time to distill the
recent thread about multiscript and take another look at IMAP Sieve.

Aaron