Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-05.txt

2008-02-11 03:03:54

Cyrus Daboo writes:
I need to make a determination of WG consensus on this specification, and specifically need to know:

1) How many people have reviewed this draft?

I at least.

2) Are there any problems with it?

Not really. I think it's the best that can be done in the circumstances, and enough of an advance to be worth doing.

3) Do people agree with Matthew's proposed text?

Is that -06? I think -06 is fine. One nit.

I need to get sufficient responses from WG participants so we can move forward with this draft.

Also: I'll rename my "refuse" in my code and verify that the code does everything in -06. (Draft -06 is closer to my code than the earlier version I implemented. I like that.)

Arnt