Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-05.txt

2008-02-13 13:31:20

Hi Aaron,

--On February 13, 2008 12:04:47 PM -0800 Aaron Stone <aaron(_at_)serendipity(_dot_)cx> wrote:

Indeed. I was also thinking about revising LMTP spec to move it to
Standard Track, but it is sufficiently low on my list of IETF
priorities.

At the Vancouver IETF, both Lisa and Chris indicated that it would be
straightforward to get a variance for this. (As I understand, it requires
the IESG to sign off on the variance?)

That is my recollection too. I will have to check up on the exact procedure for this - certainly the write-up I do will make mention of it, what I don't know is whether there has to be something in the draft itself.

--
Cyrus Daboo