Re: Updated Sieve environment draft posted

2008-03-13 06:13:21

In my capacity of a technical contributor:

Ned Freed wrote:

I just posted an update to the environment draft; it should be in the
repository soon. In addition to adding a note about using "name."
prefixes to group related standard items, I also rearranged the text
about IANA registrations a bit to make the group (hopefully) a little more
logical.

I've reviewed the recent changes (and I've reviewed earlier versions of the document) and I believe the document is ready for publication.

In particular, I think the current list of attributes specified in the document is sufficient and is reasonably described.