Re: [Fwd: Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-07.txt]

2008-03-26 15:30:43

Arnt Gulbrandsen writes:
Alexey Melnikov writes:
Folks, Cyrus and I as chairs need more feedback on whether SHOULDs need to be changed to MUSTs. See my forwarded reply.

I don't mind making these MUST.

I guess I really mean "I don't mind, but I don't really see the point and SHOULD seems strong enough". Quoting 2119:

   ... there
   carefully weighed before choosing a different course.

Arnt