Re: draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-07.txt

2008-06-20 07:23:07

Hi folks,

--On June 20, 2008 12:15:35 PM +0200 Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt(_at_)gulbrandsen(_dot_)priv(_dot_)no> wrote:

Please let's have this sieve extension published as an RFC. It's good.
Exactly how good it is in practice is a QoS matter, not a sieve standards
matter.

As co-chair I am going to declare that we have WG consensus on the current draft, in spite of Matthew's comments. I don't see anyone else agreeing whole heartedly with his position. Therefore we are going to move ahead with submitting this draft to the IESG next week for IETF last call and IESG review.

--
Cyrus Daboo