Treat as a WGLC: draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt

2008-06-22 07:40:51

Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:

        Title           : A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts
        Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, T. Martin
        Filename        : draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt
        Pages           : 34
        Date            : 2008-06-21

Sieve scripts allow users to filter incoming email.  Message stores
are commonly sealed servers so users cannot log into them, yet users
must be able to update their scripts on them.  This document
describes a protocol "ManageSieve" for securely managing Sieve
scripts on a remote server.  This protocol allows a user to have
multiple scripts, and also alerts a user to syntactically flawed
scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt
I've submitted version 10 of the ManageSieve draft. I believe it addresses all major issues with the document. I would like to request publication of this document shortly.

Because Sieve WG hasn't rechartered yet, I can't request a formal WGLC on the document. However I would like to ask people to treat my request as a WGLC.
Please send me your comments by July 7th.

Thank you,
Alexey