WGLC on draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-04.tx

2008-11-08 12:03:54

Folks,
with my co-chair hat on I would like to start the Sieve Working Group Last Call for the following document:

The SIEVE mail filtering language - extension for accessing mailbox metadata
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-04.txt>

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts on November 10th and
will end on November 28th (so it is almost 3 weeks, so that the IETF
meeting in Dublin is covered).

Please send any comments to the Sieve mailing list or directly to me. If
you chose to do the latter, please CC Cyrus Daboo <cyrus(_at_)daboo(_dot_)name>.
Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed, so if you review the
document and find it acceptable, please let the mailing
list/authors+chairs know as well.

Thank you,
Alexey, Sieve WG co-chairs