Re: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-10.txt

2008-12-05 10:42:36

Changed in "2.7.1.  The Auto-Submitted header field":

   The auto-notified Auto-Submitted field MUST include one or both of
   the following parameters:

Fine with me, but now it is required: Who is responsible for setting
that address in the owner-email? The implementation? The user? Is it
related to ":from"?

Since the point is to identify the sender, I suppose the implementation
is responsible for the values of owner or token, but we should make
that clear.  An example for the owner could be the envelope recipient
of the triggering message (for those who can't imagine what the owner
might be).

Michael