Re: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-10.txt

2008-12-05 10:43:59

Fine with me, but now it is required: Who is responsible for setting
that address in the owner-email? The implementation? The user? Is it
related to ":from"?

Since the point is to identify the sender, I suppose the implementation
is responsible for the values of owner or token

The point is not to identify the "sender"; it's to identify the owner of the sieve script, and that's all made clear in section 2.7.1. Only the implementation knows how to do that. I don't think there's more that needs to be said there.

Barry