Re: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-10.txt

2008-12-06 20:24:27

Barry Leiba writes:
> I don't think Michael and I are going to agree on this, so I'd like to
> hear from other WG participants.  Does anyone else have an opinion?

owner-* is not something that's displayed often, so it's not important
what's there as long as it's correct. In the case of From I think it's
important to have the preferred form of the address, but owner-* is not
displayed often enough.

For this reason I think it's better to give the implementation all of
the responsibility, and not even give the script author a chance to
typo.

+1