Re: [sieve] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00

2010-09-29 08:32:25
Hi Barry,

--On September 29, 2010 1:43:54 AM -0400 Barry Leiba <barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org> wrote:

Section 2: change "enotify.[RFC5435]" to "enotify [RFC5435]."

Why?  I don't like it that way.
Why don't we just see what the RFC Editor does with it, and leave it at
that?

The problem is the reference applies to the word prior to the end of the sentence so the period should go after the reference. What I quoted above may not look bad, but when you add the following sentence in it looks odd because the reference appears to be the start of the following sentence.

I am sure the RFC editor will deal with this, but I do think it is wrong and we might as well give them a little less work to do...

--
Cyrus Daboo