[sieve] Prague meeting?

2011-02-14 08:42:27
Hi folks,
Today is the deadline for WG scheduling for the Prague meeting. Whilst we have one or two drafts that we need to get finished, I am not sure we will have enough participants present at the meeting to justify using a slot (I am probably not going to be present). If others feel it would be valuable to have a 1 hour slot to tackle specific outstanding issues (external lists, imap sieve, regex) I can submit a request, but someone else will need to step up and chair the meeting (as I don't believe Aaron will be present either).

--
Cyrus Daboo