Re: [sieve] WGLC: draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-06.txt

2011-04-12 11:12:18
Hi,
My comments:

1) Please add a reference to CardDAV (draft-ietf-vcarddav-carddav-10) alongside LDAP and ACAP in the abstract and introduction (hopefully this draft will be unblocked by the vcard docs).

2) So most of the document is about external lists of email addresses. But then in the example in 2.8.2 we introduce a list of dates. Whilst 2.5 does suggest that a list of dates might be one option, 2.4 kind of implies other uses like that ought to be in a separate spec. If we want to officially support date lists in this spec, then I think that needs to be mentioned in the abstract and introduction, and described properly in section 2.2. Plus, the RFC5260 reference ought to be normative. Alternatively we should drop the date list option from this spec.

--
Cyrus Daboo