Re: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-include-07.txt

2011-07-10 21:39:40
=== NEW ===

3.2.  Control Structure include

        Usage:   include *[PARAMETERS] <value: string>
                      PARAMETERS = LOCATION / :once / :optional
                      LOCATION = :personal / :global

  The "location" parameter MUST default to ":personal" if not
  specified.  The "location" parameter MUST NOT be specified more than
  once.  The "location" has the following meanings:

  The ":optional" parameter indicates that the script may be missing.
  Ordinarily, an implementation MUST generate an error at runtime if an
  include command specifies a script that does not exist.  When
  ":optional" is specified, implementations MUST NOT generate an error
  for a missing script, and MUST continue as if the include command had
  not been present.

I realize that the new ABNF allows more than one location parameter to
by syntactically valid, so I added text that it cannot be specified
more than once. I hope that's reasonable; if not, better ABNF is
welcome.

WFM.

Barry