Re: [sieve] Proposed Agenda

2011-07-14 09:52:54
Notify SIP (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message)        (10 mins)

WG Futures                                              (20 mins)

We have plenty of time from "WG Futures" to shift over to
notify-sip-message, if necessary.  I have a feeling it might be
necessary.  Please, everyone, if you haven't already done so, review
that document, and especially section 2.1 and its subsections, before
the meeting.  We'll need to bat this around and come up with a way of
dealing with it.

I have sent Ben Campbell a note asking him to review it and comment
also, and maybe he'll have an idea.  I'm sure he won't be in the WG
session, though.

Barry