[sieve] Working group last call on draft-ietf-sieve-include

2011-07-14 09:45:39
The sieve-include doc looks ready to go.  Because Aaron and Cyrus are
both editors of this document, I'm playing doc shepherd and handling
chair duties related to the document.  And so here we start working
group last call on draft-ietf-sieve-include-10, which you can find
here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sieve-include-10

We've had good feedback on this, and I think it's solid.  Everyone,
please give it a last review and let us know whether you agree, or
whether you find anything that needs changing.  WGLC will end at the
end of July, just after the upcoming IETF meeting finishes.

Posts confirming that you've reviewed this version and agree that it's
ready are welcome.

Barry