Re: [sieve] Working group last call on draft-ietf-sieve-include

2011-07-14 14:52:20
As I'm working on the shepherd writeup for this, I see that the
reference to RFC5429 isn't used, and it should be.  I suggest the
following changes:

At the bottom of page 6,
OLD
   Personal script "spam_tests"
NEW
   Personal script "spam_tests" (uses "reject" [RFC5429])

At the bottom of page 7,
OLD
   Site script "spam_tests"
NEW
   Site script "spam_tests" (uses "reject" [RFC5429])

Aaron, please put this in your working copy, but there's no need to
submit a new version unless there are other changes to make.  I'll
just put it into the writeup as a note, and the AD can enter it as an
RFC Editor note.

Barry