Re: [sieve] Working group last call on draft-ietf-sieve-include

2011-07-14 17:41:47
On 7/14/2011 9:59 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
For the shepherd writeup, will folks please tell me if (1) you have
implemented sieve-include, at some version of the draft, or (2) you
intend to implement the final version.

It's implemented for the Pigeonhole project for the Dovecot IMAP server:

http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/

Latest draft version used is ietf-05 (currently except the ManageSieve requirements), with some backwards compatibility for the old import/export commands. I intend to upgrade to full RFC compliance once it is published.

Regards,

Stephan.