Re: [sieve] Working group last call on draft-ietf-sieve-include

2011-07-21 07:06:36
Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

On 07/21/2011 01:59 PM, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

But this makes me wonder if we can add a new ManageSieve response code
to detect include related errors?

If anything, then I think an "upload multiple" command. But I don't think it's worth botehring about.

I think this is overkill. I was thinking more about "this script is active and you have an include recursion error" response code, so that the client can disable the script, upload all pieces, reenable (or implement another strategy).