Re: [sieve] Working group last call on draft-ietf-sieve-include

2011-07-21 07:17:16
If anything, then I think an "upload multiple" command. But I don't think
it's worth botehring about.

I think this is overkill. I was thinking more about "this script is active
and you have an include recursion error" response code, so that the client
can disable the script, upload all pieces, reenable (or implement another
strategy).

I think all of it's overkill: I think the real-world cases of complex
include dependencies will be far outliers.  Almost all includes will
be straightforward, and won't need anything complex to deal with them.

Barry