Re: [sieve] Working group last call on draft-ietf-sieve-include

2011-07-20 11:45:37
On 07/20/2011 03:29 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
We have last-call reviews and comments from Alexey, Stephan, and me.
Any others?  There's still a week and a half to review it.

It's OK. No substantial new issues since I reviewed.

I'm not entirely fond of the rules governing upload. If a is marked active and includes b, then I don't see why upload should treat a and b differently.

But that's a foo bar detail. In general the draft has about the right degree of verbosity, examples, etc: Good.

Arnt