Re: [sieve] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-sieve-convert-03.txt

2011-09-23 13:32:15
Hi Barry,

--On September 23, 2011 12:49:55 PM -0400 Barry Leiba <barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org> wrote:

I'd like the test to have the action side-effect.  That is indeed also
what I understood from your initial query. I agree that first testing
and then performing the action is much of a hassle, both for the
implementer of the Sieve interpreter and the Sieve script author.

Any others?  Cyrus, I understood you to agree that the testable action
mechanism was reasonable.  Is that right?  Others?  Once we resolve
this, I'll post an -04 (with Hannah's correction, at least) that we
can send to the IESG.  Everyone, comment, please.

There was no objection in feedback I received from implementors, so I am OK with it.

--
Cyrus Daboo