Re: [sieve] Sieve counterpart of IMAP SPECIAL-USE (RFC 6154) ?

2011-12-19 13:23:34
No kidding, I remember arguing to do exactly this kind of IMAP extension
years ago! As I recall, everyone said things to the effect of "You don't
want special folders, Mark doesn't like that idea much."

... though I might have been arguing for both special folders, "\Trash" as
well as magic folders, "\Outbox"... :)

Personal hat: I generally like but don't love the idea. If I were the
implementor, I'd already have a set of magic folder names, and fileinto
"Magic Name" would do as you're suggesting.

Anyhow, as Cyrus points out, an individual submission would be best, since
the WG is running slow lately and we should be wrapping it up.

Cheers,
Aaron

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Stephan Bosch