Re: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-08.txt

2012-09-13 14:05:59
Oy.
These comments are VERY late, and the document has already gone
through IESG approval.  I'll look at them and see what I think we can
address now.

I also have a question for the working group:
In his IESG evaluation review, Robert Sparks has this comment:

<< The environment names live in a global space - other extensions might want to
put a cause into the environment. Would it be worth the pain to scope the name
_this_ extension is adding to this extension ("imapcause" or something like
that)? >>

I think that's a reasonable change, and will change "cause" to
"imapcause", unless there's objection from the WG (and one or two
"That sounds fine." comments would be good).

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:51 AM, Stephan Bosch