Re: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-08.txt

2012-09-13 15:31:48
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Barry Leiba
<barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org> wrote:
Oy.
These comments are VERY late, and the document has already gone
through IESG approval.  I'll look at them and see what I think we can
address now.

I also have a question for the working group:
In his IESG evaluation review, Robert Sparks has this comment:

<< The environment names live in a global space - other extensions might want
put a cause into the environment. Would it be worth the pain to scope the name
_this_ extension is adding to this extension ("imapcause" or something like
that)? >>

I think that's a reasonable change, and will change "cause" to
"imapcause", unless there's objection from the WG (and one or two
"That sounds fine." comments would be good).

I don't think we're going to impact any existing implementations with
this change, so it sounds fine to me.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:51 AM, Stephan Bosch