Re: [sieve] Duplicate test

2013-01-17 05:53:34
Hi Ned,

On 1/16/2013 4:10 AM, Ned Freed wrote:

What do you think? Would you be interested in having functionality like
this standardized? Should I submit this as a draft?

I think the underlying idea is excellent and deserves to be standardized in one form or another. I also like the way the optional parameters make the test easy to use in the default way, but provide the flexibility to test arbitrary string
parameters.

About the only thing that's missing is the ability to do things like count
occurances, and I'm pretty strongly inclined not to add that.

So yes, please submit this and let's work on getting it standardized.

Ok, I turned it into an Internet draft.

Here is the submission:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate/
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-00