Re: [sieve] Fwd: [apps-discuss] Processing draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate via APPSAWG

2013-05-21 17:22:54
I read the draft and it looked good to me. +1

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Alexey Melnikov
<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com>wrote:

Hi,
Are there people here who can do additional reviews of the draft?

Thank you,
Alexey

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
*Date:* 7 May 2013 23:24:30 GMT+01:00
*To:* IETF Apps Discuss <apps-discuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
*Subject:* *[apps-discuss] Processing draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate via
APPSAWG*

We have received a request to process the above draft through APPSAWG,
since there is no longer a sieve WG.  It is a relatively short document and
appears to fall within our charter.

We haven't processed a sieve extension here yet; rather, they've gone
through small, tight WGs so far.  Before issuing a formal call for
adoption, I'd like to gauge whether we have enough sieve-aware people
currently following APPSAWG to be able to contribute reviews and
constructive commentary.  A virtual show of hands, please?

Alternatively, the ADs may wish to spin up another short-lived WG to
handle this.  Barry or Pete, care to comment?

-MSK, co-chairin'