Re: [sieve] SPECIAL-USE in Sieve (RFC 6154)

2016-04-03 06:17:02

Op 1-4-2016 om 14:19 schreef Alexey Melnikov:
Stephan,

On 31/03/2016 03:36, Barry Leiba wrote:
Please tell me what you think. I aim to submit this to appsawg soon, but I think most Sieve people are still concentrated here, so I post it here
first.
It sounds reasonable, yes.  But not to appsawg: appsawg is closing
soon, and not accepting new documents.
I think emailing apps-discuss mailing list is fine though.

OK, I will do that.

You should bring it to the
DISPATCH working group for consideration, and they will decide whether
it should go to a working group or should be recommended to an AD to
sponsor.

If there is enough interest in this, I can AD-sponsor it without DISPATCH.

Thanks!

Regards,

Stephan.