Re: we made CNN....

2004-03-01 17:01:41

In message
<700EEF5641B7E247AC1C9B82C05D125DA783(_at_)srv1(_dot_)fecyk(_dot_)ca>, "Gordon
Fecyk"
 writes:

It is clear from the statements being
made that the IETF has little institutional understanding of
the seriousness
with which the spam problem is now considered by the ISPs and
end users.

More like the press has little understanding of the IETF.  From what I've
read to date, that seems to be the norm.

And it is too bad none of the press are here.  I'd like to deliver some Clue
to them.

In fact, there are at least three reporters registered for the IETF,
one of whom works for a major international publication.