Re: reminder: text conferencing

2004-03-20 22:18:40

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:07:59PM -0800, Marshall Rose wrote:

    au/eastern = 3/23 7am
    eu/central = 3/22 10pm
    us/eastern = 3/22 4pm

ps: at the present time, the chairs intend to host these chats every
    other monday. we will alter this schedule based on feedback from the
    working group as to the usefulness and timeliness of these
    chats. enjoy!

It's a good idea, but unfortunately I have a meeting every Monday at
that time, so I'll be unable to participate.  I'll just follow along
with the logs, if people don't mind me occasionally following up on
points raised using the mailing list.

--
Mark C. Langston                                    Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark(_at_)bitshift(_dot_)org