Re: Caller-ID group is hiring!

2004-04-29 10:25:15

On Apr 29, 2004, at 09:42, wayne wrote:

It is not clear to me if, by the word "this", you are referring to the
original post, or my follow-up.  (You replied to my follow-up.)

I'm sorry if my follow-up was not very helpful and maybe an
over-reaction.  At the time, I wanted to let everyone know that this
was a forgery and I thought that the co-chairs and imc should know.

In hindsight, after I actually read the *entire* post with the .sig
saying it was a "joke", I could have handled it better.

sorry, i was unclear. you reply was fine. the original message, while amusing to some, is just a distraction.

/mtr